As a family owned business we have been successfully operating since 1981, and have intimate understanding of everything related to machining and fabrication. Our team have a wealth of knowledge in the design and manufacture of engineered components, including the design and manufacture of block moulds and parts, machine design and construction.
This experience, combined with the very best, high capacity equipment in South East Queensland, allows us to provide our customers with solutions to even the most challenging Machining and Fabrication job.
When you require efficient services for all your manufacturing and re- machining requests, from QT and hardox grade materials to nylons, J G Turning & Tooling can help.
Be it design, manufacturing, and machining of your products, you can rest assured that our service delivers outstanding quality and reliability.
We have the very best machinery on site in our Brisbane based precision machining and fabrication facility.
• CNC Lathe LEADWELL LTC50BXL
• CNC Milling ZAYER
• CNC Lathe MC20 CPL
• CNC Milling LEADWELL
• CNC OKUMA LB300MY
• CNC Milling DAHLIH
• 4 X Manual Lathes
• CNC ACRA
• 2 x CNC Milling EUMAC FBE3000
• Surface Grinding
• Deep hole drilling
• Multi surface (up to 5) machining in one setting
• Long bed lengths and large machine heights
• Press with up to 3000 Tonnes of pressure
• Long multi turret with live tooling -> turn, mill, drill and tap in one setting
• Mass production runs capable
• Line Boring Unit that can be transported off site
• Full CAD (2D and 3D) capabilities
There are not a lot of industries or challenges we haven’t come across since we opened way back in 1981!
The most common industries we service with our machining and fabrication solutions include: